Thursday, January 13, 2011

Library Keys 13:365:2011

My library keys, with my Westminster Abbey keyring
from a London trip with my daughter.
So that I won't lose my keys, I have a keyring, as well as a stretchy thing to put around my wrist. I also put a long zip-tie on my keys so that I can find them easily in my purse. That zip-tie looks mighty strange it's a great help. A press-on jewel helps me find the main key without looking. Note:  I took this picture with a Smart Document Camera in the library.

2 comments:

  1. Man ... you must be BAD (or is that good???) at loosing your keys!!! hehe

    I love the stick on jewel - might use that idea.

    A xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah. My keys hide in the bottom of my purse and I need to find them fast. I'm very tactile, so I need to find them by feel.

    ReplyDelete